R- 6.5 5/8x24 Dt
Product Code: KGM-R-6.5 UPC/Barcode: 810042344952
Out of Stock
R6.5SIZE & WEIGHT
- 8.6 Ounces (With Direct Thread)
- 6.6” OAL (With Direct Thread)
- 1.5” Diameter
- 223 Rem – 6.5 PRC
- 6mm Creedmoor – 6.5 PRC
- Grade 5 Titanium Baffle Stack
- Grade 9 Titanium Tube
- ACCURACY KGM R-Series Suppressors are designed to maintain your current weapon system’s accuracy. Through what we call complete suppressor concentricity. Adhering to our standard of minimal runout from both the outside diameter and internal aperture, KGM suppressors allow every projectile fired to have an even dispersion of pressure as it travels through the bore. Thus, providing superior system accuracy and minimal POI (Point of Impact) Shift.
- NO FLASH KGM R-Series Suppressors utilize a technology mixture of our patented baffle stack, and KGM proprietary material coating of all internal parts to allow for the lowest possible flash signature.
KGM R-Series Suppressors feature our APEC (Adjustable Port End Cap). This allows for maximum recoil reduction regardless of system’s caliber or configuration. Giving the end-user the option to close any of the ports allows them the ability to tune the recoil impulse generated from the directional dispersion of pressure as it leaves the suppressor.
Additionally, the KGM APEC allows for lower system backpressure. Allowing weapon systems to run better, smoother, for longer.
- SOUND REDUCTION KGM R-Series Suppressors meet OSHA safe Net Sound Reduction (NSR) for impulse noise levels. Allowing end-users to perform at the highest level, while protecting from hearing loss.
- MOUNTING SOLUTION KGM R-Series Suppressors feature the industry standard ASR thread pitch. This allows the end-user to utilize several different mounting systems like the Area 419 Hellfire, Dead Air Key-Mo, Q Plan-B, and SilencerCo ASR. Included with each suppressor is 1 Titanium 5/8X24 direct thread mount.